The Italian Financial Market Authority Consob is the only regulator in the EU that has the power to block websites of unauthorized financial service providers and scams as a means of regulatory enforcement action. The black-out of the respective website via the responsible provider is intended to prevent Italian consumers from accessing these offers and being cheated. On November 9, 2020, Consob ordered the black-out of another five websites.
Below are the sites Consob has ordered to be blacked out:
- Evergo Ltd (website www.tradesrun.com and its page client.trading-dashboard.co);
- FS International LTD (website www.fxglobe.international);
- Giuseppe Eros Lana (website www.berkshiresystem.com);
- Pure M Global Limited (website www.ascend-market.com);
- 4FXLUXUS Pvt Ltd and Global Pegasus LTD (website https://4fxluxus.com).
The number of sites blacked out since July 2019, when Consob got the power to order that the websites of fraudulent financial intermediaries be blacked out, has thus risen to 323.